- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Maximum Load: Resistive: 15 amps (1800 watts) maximum, 120 VAC
- Motor: 1/2 H.P. maximum, 120 VAC
- Incandescent: 600W maximum, 120 VAC
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
- Network wide inclusion
- One controlled and one pass-through outlet
- Security beaming: POWER REQUIREMENTS
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
The PS15EMZ5-1 Plug-in Appliance Module is designed to provide Z-Wave control to a connected load. The PS15EMZ5-1 module is plugged into any standard grounded AC wall outlet, and the appliance or other device is then plugged into the module. Once connected, the appliance/device can be turned on or off remotely via the Z-Wave controller. The module contains two power receptacles - one controlled, and one pass-through (powered at all times).
This plug-in Appliance Module integrates with other Nortek Security & Control Z-Wave enabled products, and can also act as a wireless repeater to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received (useful when a device would otherwise be out of radio range).
PS15EMZ5-1 Specifications PDF
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.