PS15EMZ5-1 GoControl Z-Wave Smart Appliance Module
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Maximum Load: Resistive: 15 amps (1800 watts) maximum, 120 VAC
- Motor: 1/2 H.P. maximum, 120 VAC
- Incandescent: 600W maximum, 120 VAC
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
- Network wide inclusion
- One controlled and one pass-through outlet
- Security beaming: POWER REQUIREMENTS
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
The PS15EMZ5-1 Plug-in Appliance Module is designed to provide Z-Wave control to a connected load. The PS15EMZ5-1 module is plugged into any standard grounded AC wall outlet, and the appliance or other device is then plugged into the module. Once connected, the appliance/device can be turned on or off remotely via the Z-Wave controller. The module contains two power receptacles - one controlled, and one pass-through (powered at all times).
This plug-in Appliance Module integrates with other Nortek Security & Control Z-Wave enabled products, and can also act as a wireless repeater to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received (useful when a device would otherwise be out of radio range).
PS15EMZ5-1 Specifications PDF